Ah, so a lot has happened in the past few weeks, and even though it’s been good, I’m getting a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of events, so this is basically just a spam of those things to recount what happened.
- I finally got around to seeing Captain America: The Winter Soldier with my sister. I really enjoyed it.
- I bought two pairs of shorts that don’t make me feel like I’m wearing mom jeans. I also bought some leggings on clearance.
- I got the second holes in my earlobes re-pierced. The first time I got them pierced they kept getting infected, and it was so painful I just couldn’t keep up with them and I let them close up, but everything has been fine so far with these. I didn’t get anything too fancy, just those 3mm titanium balls, ‘cause I wanted something simple and I already have a lot of cubic zirconia.
- I played BL2 multiplayer for the first time with Chris, a close friend of mine. We died a shitload of times and his game kept on glitching out, but it was a lot of fun. I want to play more, but compared to everyone else I’m still just a baby gunzerker (level 40), haha.
- Chris admitted that he has “been sweet on me for a while”, which was really what’s blown me away the most out of everything. See, I’ve liked him for several years now, but I told him way back then that I was interested, and he tried to let me down easy, but essentially said no. He even dated someone after that, so I thought he was like, completely over me, so I respected his boundaries and didn’t pursue a romantic relationship any further. We did however, remain really close friends. I can talk to this guy about absolutely anything. I mean, he’s probably seen more facets of me than anyone else; there through my best times and my worst. And I’m talking red-faced-breathing-heavy-breaking-down-in-the-front-seat-of-his-pickup-truck-in-the-middle-of-a-target-parking-lot-on-a-summer-afternoon kinda bad. He’s been an absolute blessing in helping me work through my anxieties and helped me realize that I am strong enough to live this crazy life, and I’ll always be grateful for that. He moved to Florida after graduation, so it’ll be long distance at most times, but I know we can make this work. He’s happy with his job and I’m a full time student, so we both have our own goals and lots of room to grow as individuals, which with proper communication, could develop into a very healthy and honest relationship.
All in all, I’m very pleased with the state of things, and as of now the good far outweighs the bad. If you actually read all of this, holy shit, you’re a star, and I hope you have a fantastic day and find money on the ground. Seriously.