The blog of a young adult trying to piece her life together and make up for lost time. Yes, it's just as exciting as it sounds, meaning it really isn't. Enjoy your stay.
- Correct ways to show your dislike for something: "oh I don't like that thing"
- Incorrect ways to show your dislike for something: spamming the tag with hate and/or unrelated posts
disabled children need to know that they’re worth more than being inspirational objects for abled adults
- playing video games
- crying over video games
- buying video game soundtracks
- talking about video games
- taking screenshots of video games
- video games
*sees a mans ego getting crushed*
Why just a mans? Thats sexist.
*goes to bed at 2am instead of 5am* wow, my life is so in order right now. i’m making such good decisions for myself and my body and my soul and im so in love with myself for doing this
waking up cold: alright I need more blankies
waking up hot: covers thrown everywhere. sweat behind the kneecaps. 3 dead. the pillow is the sun. critical condition.
feeling anxious? stressed? need a distraction?